Handmade Cotton Ikat Swaddle Blanket - White and Black Zebra Stripe
Hand dyed, woven, and sewn in India, this gorgeous Ikat swaddle blanket is sure to become a trusted staple for your baby or toddler. Its perfectly sized to swaddle a newborn, to use as a stroller blanket, nursing cover, or even for a game of peek-a-boo! Features include:
- Oversized, approximately 46" x 46"
- Lightweight, breathable, and gets softer with every wash
- Artisan handwoven material has the perfect amount of stretch to get a great snug swaddle for baby
- Neutral and unisex white and black swaddle blanket is great for every baby
- Material is handmade in India by traditional ikat weavers
- Ikat is an incredibly precise and laborious process involving hand tying threads, dying them in a pattern, and then weaving the dyed threads in the exact same pattern to get the final fabric
- Final sewing is done by a non-profit organization in India who provides job training and employment to vulnerable women
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low heat
- Love your goods and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine or petroleum based surfactants
Shipping and Returns
Shipping and Delivery
All orders over $100 shipping to the United States ship free with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground shipping. Orders under $100 are charged shipping rates based on the size of the package - which are always as competitive as possible. You will be able to choose a shipping method at checkout, including express options. International shipping is also available.
How soon will I receive my order?Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days of receipt. Standard Delivery time is 2-5 days, with most domestic packages delivered in 2-3 days.
Regular price items are eligible for a full refund within 30 days of purchase, and must be in new/unused condition. Exchanges and returns are easy! Start the process and print a return label by clicking here.