Beaded Hoop Earrings - Black and Gold
Handmade by fair trade artisans in Tanzania, these beaded hoop earrings are the perfect blend of elegant and easy to wear! These gorgeous earrings support the livelihood of women artisans, all with flawless style. Features include:
- Beaded by hand in Mbeya, Tanzania
- Multifaceted black and metallic gold Miyuki glass beads
- Hypoallergenic gold filled hoops
- Created by 4 different beading cooperatives, which together support over 40 female artisans
- A portion of sales benefits the Olive Branch for Children, a non-profit which impacts over 150,000 rural Tanzanians. Olive Branch for Children has community-led programs on HIV/AIDS prevention and care, early childhood education, food security, environmental issues, gender equality, and immediate support for vulnerable children and women.
- 1 1/2" inches diameter on the exterior, hang 1 1/4" from ear
Shipping and Returns
Shipping and Delivery
All orders over $100 shipping to the United States ship free with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground shipping. Orders under $100 are charged shipping rates based on the size of the package - which are always as competitive as possible. You will be able to choose a shipping method at checkout, including express options. International shipping is also available.
How soon will I receive my order?Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days of receipt. Standard Delivery time is 2-5 days, with most domestic packages delivered in 2-3 days.
Regular price items are eligible for a full refund within 30 days of purchase, and must be in new/unused condition. Exchanges and returns are easy! Start the process and print a return label by clicking here.