Vintage Handwoven Bayei Lidded Basket - Medium, 1
Handwoven by the Bayei and Hambukushu weavers of northern Botswana, this sweet vintage basket is truly something special. It is made in the traditional way, using Mokola fiber that is left natural or dyed various shades of brown with local bark and roots. This particular shade of warm brown can only be achieved with time, making this vintage basket a rare and one-of-a-kind storage solution. Traditionally used to store seeds or grain, it makes a great stashing place for small items and would look great styled on a shelf. Features include:
- Handwoven in the traditional way by Bayei and Hambukushu weavers in Botswana
- Made of naturally dyed Mokola fiber
- Vintage fibers create a rich, warm brown
- Carefully handmade over an average of 4-6 weeks
- One of a kind
- Approximately 5 inches diameter, 4 1/2 inches tall (without lid), 5 1/2 inches tall (with lid)
All orders over $100 shipping to the United States ship FREE with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground shipping.
- Orders are shipped within 1 business day of receipt.
- Standard Delivery time is 2-5 days, with most packages delivered in 2-3 days.
- Orders under $100 are charged shipping rates based on the size of the package - which are always as competitive as possible. You will be able to choose a shipping method at checkout.
- Expedited shipping is available at checkout
International orders are charged shipping based on the item's weight. You will be able to choose between standard and expedited shipping at checkout.
All of the items we sell are of the highest quality, and we are confident you will be happy with your purchase once you see it in person.
If for any reason your item does not meet your quality expectations, we will replace it for free or refund your order.
- Returns and exchanges are gladly accepted within a 30 day window
- Once we have received your return, we will process your refund or exchange within 5 business days
- Items must be in unused and undamaged condition. Damaged or used returns will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
We've made it easy for you to request a return and send back an order.
Here are your options:
- Return your item for store credit, with free return shipping using a label we will email you
- Return your item for a refund, minus the cost of return shipping using a label we will email you
- Exchange your item with free shipping using a label we will email you
- Return your item for a full refund and pay your own return shipping.
To begin the return process, click here
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or issues.