Nile Bangle Bracelet, Upcycled Brass
Handcrafted out of solid brass by talented artisans in Kenya, the Nile Bangle is a versatile and stackable bracelet that elevates any outfit. Features include:
- High quality, solid brass construction
- Brass is up cycled and locally obtained in Kenya
- Hand cast, etched, and assembled
- Notched detailing adds interest
- Made by artisans who are respected and well paid for their work
- A percentage of profits supports sustainable community growth projects in Kenya
- Brass may naturally oxide or tarnish with time. To help preserve its natural shine, gently clean with brass polish and cloth.
- 2 3/4 inch diameter
Shipping and Returns
Shipping and Delivery
All orders over $100 shipping to the United States ship free with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground shipping. Orders under $100 are charged shipping rates based on the size of the package - which are always as competitive as possible. You will be able to choose a shipping method at checkout, including express options. International shipping is also available.
How soon will I receive my order?Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days of receipt. Standard Delivery time is 2-5 days, with most domestic packages delivered in 2-3 days.
Regular price items are eligible for a full refund within 30 days of purchase, and must be in new/unused condition. Exchanges and returns are easy! Start the process and print a return label by clicking here.