Ngwenya Glass Bubble Glasses
Coming from skilled artisan glass blowers in Swaziland, these unique stemless glasses are the perfect accent to any dinner party. They feature a bubble entirely separate from the glass that is designed to keep your drink cool without diluting it. Made entirely of recycled glass in a facility powered by recycled motor and cooking oil, your purchase supports the livelihood of over 60 talented artisans and their families.
- Individually crafted by a team of talented artisan glass blowers
- Hand blown, 100% recycled glass
- Designed with a bubble, separate from the glass, that can hold ice to keep your drink cold
- Holds 25 ounces/750 ml to the top rim
- Weighty, high quality feel
- Sold individually or as a set of 4
- Dishwasher safe - top rack only
- 3" wide at the rim, 4" wide at the bottom, 6" high
Shipping and Returns
Shipping and Delivery
All orders over $100 shipping to the United States ship free with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground shipping. Orders under $100 are charged shipping rates based on the size of the package - which are always as competitive as possible. You will be able to choose a shipping method at checkout, including express options. International shipping is also available.
How soon will I receive my order?Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days of receipt. Standard Delivery time is 2-5 days, with most domestic packages delivered in 2-3 days.
Regular price items are eligible for a full refund within 30 days of purchase, and must be in new/unused condition. Exchanges and returns are easy! Start the process and print a return label by clicking here.