Kenyan Mahogany Oval Serving Bowl
Hand Carved by talented artisans in Kenya, our oval mahogany wood bowls each boast individual dark and light wood grain for a totally unique serving vessel. Its petite size makes it ideal for sides, small salads and chips. Features include:
- Hand carved from locally sourced Kenyan mahogany wood
- Sanded to a buttery smooth finish and oiled to bring out the wood grain
- Each bowl has a totally unique wood grain pattern
- Fair trade and sustainably sourced wood
- Approximately 12 inches in diameter, 5.5 inches wide, 2 inches deep
Shipping and Returns
Shipping and Delivery
All orders over $100 shipping to the United States ship free with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground shipping. Orders under $100 are charged shipping rates based on the size of the package - which are always as competitive as possible. You will be able to choose a shipping method at checkout, including express options. International shipping is also available.
How soon will I receive my order?Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days of receipt. Standard Delivery time is 2-5 days, with most domestic packages delivered in 2-3 days.
Regular price items are eligible for a full refund within 30 days of purchase, and must be in new/unused condition. Exchanges and returns are easy! Start the process and print a return label by clicking here.