Hand Woven Rugombo Basket - Tan Black and White, Small
Coming from skilled Artisans in Rwanda, the small Matimba plateau basket is individually hand woven with precision and care. This shallow basket would be perfect as a jewelry storage basket, a hallway catchall, or a vibrant and unique wall hanging.
- Handwoven basket
- Black and tan design
- Made of locally sourced sweet grass and sisal
- 6.5" diameter, 2" deep
- Loop on the back for wall hanging
- Your purchase supports the livelihood of 35 weavers in Duharanire Kwigara, Rwanda
- Spot clean
- Keep out of direct sunlight as colors may fade
- *Due to this product's handmade nature, some size and shape variations may occur*
Shipping and Returns
Shipping and Delivery
All orders over $100 shipping to the United States ship free with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground shipping. Orders under $100 are charged shipping rates based on the size of the package - which are always as competitive as possible. You will be able to choose a shipping method at checkout, including express options. International shipping is also available.
How soon will I receive my order?Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days of receipt. Standard Delivery time is 2-5 days, with most domestic packages delivered in 2-3 days.
Regular price items are eligible for a full refund within 30 days of purchase, and must be in new/unused condition. Exchanges and returns are easy! Start the process and print a return label by clicking here.