Hand Woven Musoma Basket - Black and Tan, Small
Coming from skilled Artisans in Rwanda, the small Musoma plateau basket is individually hand woven with precision and care. This shallow basket would be perfect as a jewelry storage basket, a hallway catchall, or a vibrant and unique wall hanging.
- Handwoven basket
- Black and tan design
- Made of locally sourced sweet grass and sisal
- 6.5" diameter, 2" deep
- Loop on the back for wall hanging
- Your purchase supports the livelihood of 35 weavers in Duharanire Kwigara, Rwanda
- Spot clean
- Keep out of direct sunlight as colors may fade
- *Due to this product's handmade nature, some size and shape variations may occur*
Shipping and Returns
Shipping and Delivery
All orders over $100 shipping to the United States ship free with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground shipping. Orders under $100 are charged shipping rates based on the size of the package - which are always as competitive as possible. You will be able to choose a shipping method at checkout, including express options. International shipping is also available.
How soon will I receive my order?Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days of receipt. Standard Delivery time is 2-5 days, with most domestic packages delivered in 2-3 days.
Regular price items are eligible for a full refund within 30 days of purchase, and must be in new/unused condition. Exchanges and returns are easy! Start the process and print a return label by clicking here.